Cars, vans and lorries come in all shape and sizes and are used for a variety of trades and occupations as well as pleasure use. We are able to offer a policy to suit most requirements. Cover can be on a Comprehensive, Third Party, Fire and Theft or Third Party only basis and usually include a 24 hour claim and accident helpline.

Private Cars – These policies are designed for one car which are owned by an individual or company. Cover can be arranged to suit the needs of the proposer.

Commercial Vehicle – These policies can cover any type of commercial vehicle from a small van used by a self-employed individual to a large lorry operated by a haulage contractor.

Special Types – These policies are for specialist vehicles not falling into the above categories examples being, excavators, mowers and builders plant which need to be driven on the road.

Multi-Vehicle – These policies are designed to cover a small number of vehicles and can be a mixture of any type of vehicle. They are available to both individuals and companies and can be arranged to meet your specific needs.

Motor Fleet – These policies are normally arranged for companies with large numbers of vehicles and can incorporate all types of vehicles. The premiums being calculated on your claims experience and cover is normally on an any driver basis, including pleasure use.

Motor Trade – This is a specialist policy designed for the motor trader. Cover is automatically provided for all vehicles in your possession. Cover can be on a named driver or any driver basis. Extensions include demonstration and pleasure use.

Specialist Risks – These policies cater for Self-Drive Hire, Public Hire and Private Hire risks.